Friday, May 2, 2008

Small Hugs

Rocking her baby Pooh.

Kelly wearing her Ivy laurel.
Out back to water the plants and trees.

We looked for the baby, but could not find or hear any.

Kelly not wanting to mess up her chap stick.

We stopped at a Mexican Restaurant.

Kelly usually takes over the salsa.

6 comments:

Nanette said...

You go girl! I love it too. Arizona and Texas serves up some of the best. What's your opinion of gaucamole? Lacie can't decide on that one yet.

k1 said...

seems like forever since I checked your blog. Great pics.

Hey, Nanette, where is YOUR blog???

Nanette said...

Hey, K1, YOU need to come and get one started for me!

Actually, I think we are too boring for one.

P.S. I do know how to spell guacamole! Good thing I don't work as a proof reader any more. Well, I guess I have just dated myself. I am sure they don't need them anymore!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanette...

Be careful what you ask for...K1 just might set up a blog for you, give you the keys, then you'd have to jump into the blog pool!

Truly Blessed said...

Love the salsa picture - Katie always takes over our bowl, too. Fortunately, restaurants are usually pretty good about bringing a second!

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with K1 -- Nanette, I think you need a blog, too. Seriously, if I can do it, anyone can.

We need our Lacie fix!

k1 said...

I can do that!!! In fact, I think I will!