Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sharing Happiness

At lunch today my fortune cookie said, "Share your happiness with others today " and so the theme for this enrty was born.

We started out by going to the bank today. Everybody and their mother was there. The drive through and walk in had their lines extended into the access roads of the freeway. I told DaDa to get out and hike to the building and we would meet him inside if we ever got far up enough in line.

Walking up to the building.

Blending in with the Poinsettias.
The lines inside we no shorter. Kelly and I had to find stuff to do to keep us occupied.

Waiting patiently for ummm about 2 minutes.

more waiting...

Looking at our reflection in the ornaments.

Trying some more seating.

Smelling the flowers.

Running to DaDa and making friends with EVERYONE in line.

One nice man watched me chase Kelly around and take photos of her.
He offered to take a picture of the three of us.

On our way out. Antsy Pantsy.


Kelly with her sippy cup having a good ole' time on the way to lunch.

Kelly, DaDa and a wonderful fortune I share with you!

"The skies above will rain success onto you"
DaDa said, "Let it pour!"

Kelly reaching for some happiness.

"If I only knew how to read."

On to SAM's club to pick up our Christmas cards.
We found a lucky penny in the parking lot.

Kelly watching the lady hand load film into the machine.
"I can do that! How hard could it be?"

The sample lady took a liking to Kelly and gave her extra slices of Clementine oranges.
We picked up our cards and now I have to go work on them

No comments: