Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friday Gathering

K1 is in town so we dolled ourselves up and got ready to explore.

K1 fixed Kelly's hair and she looks so grown up.

Kelly, K1 and I went to, "Casa de Milagros" (House of Miracles). Here is K1.

I was a rainy day. Kelly fell asleep and so we took turns going in while Kelly slept in the car.

Here is the altar of the beautiful chapel.

We also visited a 150 plus year old school. Here is a photo 1890-1900 of the girls exercising with their swords over their heads on the court yard lawn.
Here we are spending time in the hallway while K1 shops in the gift shop.

"No Mrs. Principal it wasn't me!"

We met up with Katie from our travel group.

Here we are before the screaming competition began.
On our way to one of our traveling families' home.
The travel time turned out to be more than 2 hours of foggy, rainy road and loads of traffic!

A few of the girls chowing down.

Kelly playing with Lacie.

All six babies and the Mom's.

Here we are joshing around. K1 has such a sense of humor!
We stayed up till 3 am!

Here she is turning red and almost falling off her chair from laughing.
We had a great day!

3 comments:

k1 said...

WHY can't laughing burn off all those extra pounds? If it did, I'd be as thin as the two of you from all the laughing we've done!

Truly Blessed said...

What a great vacation (well, for me anyway, poor E wasn't on vacation, was he?).

Hey, you neglected to say that that group shot in Austin also included one of the Daddys.

I can't wait for next year's reunion!

Kelly S. said...

The group shot was for the girls and Mom's. Don't know why that guy stepped in.

DaDa has to sometimes keep reminding me who's blog this is about.

I see some fabulous things sometimes, but some of our friends sort of peer pressured us in starting a blog so that they can keep wp with Kelly's progress.

So, I always have to reread my blog entries to check before posting. Thus the blog name: Kellysblahblah.blogspot.com.