Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Non-Typical Sunday

Our last full day with K1.

A Norman Rockwell moment.
We had tamales and barbacoa for breakfast.

K1 did Kelly's hair.

Almost there ...

Viola!

"I love it!"

"Which one should I pull off first?"

"Santa, It's me I just wanted to tell you I got a new hairdo."

"I feel pretty!"

"I really like my new look."
"Thanks K1!"

It was chilly! K1 securing Kelly in.

We headed for the hill country. They just happen to have an outdoor art fair.
It warmed up some.

Killing time while MaMa and K1 shop.

DaDa Bar B Qued some chickens, sausages, and hotdogs.
Grandma, MaMa's sis and her hubby and cousin Lily came by.

Thumb wrestling with Tio Louie.

Getting ready for bed.
"I don't want to take my new hairdo out!"

4 comments:

k1 said...

I am cracking up here!

RamblingMother said...

Oh her hair was adorable. She is very cute.

Beverly

Truly Blessed said...

Wow, she kept her hair up for a LONG time! And I love the bow, a girl's gotta wear a bow.

Looks like you had a great time. Now K1 and our family are getting back in the groove at our homes. I cannot believe Christmas is less than a week away. I'm SO not ready!

Merry, merry Christmas!

k1 said...

In return for posting that one photo (I'm still laughing!) I am tagging you for the Holiday Hoopla. Hope you'll share!