
Gotcha Day was a very stress filled day for everybuddy in our group of 11 families. We all sat in a civil affairs room waiting for some one (anyone) to BRING US OUR BABIES!!!
Some bonds are created out of necessity
Some bonds last a lifetime
Some bonds fulfill a moment in time
Most important some bonds will always
carry a potential of hope.
Here is when Kelly was first handed to us. She was scared and crying, so were we.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how far she's come in just two and a half months? Incredible, I say.
Love the name of K's blog. A girl should have some say in it, I think. Katie didn't for ours, but big bro Joe named the web address Katie's Antics, so grateful was I for the input, that's what I used!
By the way, did you try SmellyKellyWithABellyFullOfJelly.blogspot.com ? Maybe it's not too late...
talk about a Blast From The Past!
A reminiscence of your own favored (not) childhood nickname, Truly Blessed?
(maybe Katiesantics can be changed to KatieBug now)
Post a Comment