After Kelly had her physical exam we headed back to the hotel taking a long route. These are some of the things we saw.

Here is a Chinese restaurant with the hostess out front.

We just loved these Chinese lanterns.

This, "Take Care Of Station" sign was a designated area for parking bicycles.

I wonder what this says.

This place had these turtles out on the sidewalk, some in cages.

These turtles were in blue tubs with water.

These shells caught my eye. Their colors are so beautiful in the water.

More beautiful shells remind us of more than just shells, 'cuz we were in China.

We saw this next to someone's door. I think it was an altar. I want one! I thought it looked pretty.

This structure did not fit in with any of the surrounding structures. It looked American.

This is what the Chinese license plate looks like.
The symbol looks like a computer screen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment