Today we went to the Tea Gardens. They have recently reopened after much rejuvenation.... but first...
We had pizza and salad with Julie and her family.
The girls at the entrance.
We met this little cutie. She and her parents were visiting from Korea.
Here we are camera on the timer balanced on some sculptured rocks.
Looking at the Koi.
Fishing.DaDa and Kelly






6 comments:
The girls are all so precious and beautiful. I LOVE the toddler stare-down photo with the girl from Korea.
/karen
I so wish I lived closer to ANY of the families in our travel group!!
I still plan on flying down for the day sometime in the near future. Keep me apprised of potential BBQ dates!
Hey!...............K1 can we also see you for your day? We wished you lived closer too.
DaDa %& MaMa take awesome pics thanks............oops someone else left their camera at the hotel:(
I'm up to visit any and all of you! After all you are my favorite San Antonio and Houston families!
Hey Ms. G, where'd your teeth go???
Hey K1!
We're in Texas...every day is a potential BBQ day!
Naturally, we'll have the grill going on July 4, you can drop by since you're off...
I love all of these pictures, but I have a caption for the 6th one down:
"The dads are okay with this, but mama is going to have a heart attack!"
Awesome pictures -- sure wish we had been invited... : (
Post a Comment