Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sticky Situation

Today we took DaDa to see an Acupuncturist. Several months before we traveled to China DaDa was in a car accident and has since been dealing with the physical pain that it left him with. The pain was at the level that MaMa didn't think it was a good idea for DaDa to make the trip to China, but we went anyway.

The Acupuncturist asked if he should explain in Chinese or English as he looked at me. Since we don't speak Chinese he would have been wasting his time.

The Acupuncturist told DaDa to remove his top clothes and Kelly started taking off her clothes too.

We french braided her hair and she glam-ed herself up.

She rolled around on the floor, we sang songs, ate snacks, drank water and drew pictures on the brochure.
We were there for 3 hours. DaDa said he feels like he did a month after he had the accident and that is not good at all. We will not be back to this Acupuncturist.

3 comments:

k1 said...

Poor DaDa. I hope he can find some better, more lasting relief from the pain.

It was great talking to the two of you today!!

R in TX said...

Hey DaDa1 We sure hope you feel better! I can sympathize with chronic pain. I pray that you can get some relief & someone to help you.

Lucky Mama said...

Oh, yucko. I hope you find relief soon. Although, it must be nice to have Kelly entertain you thru the three hours.

/karen