For DaDa's first Fathers Day he said he wanted to go to the Zoo.

Another box for Kelly. She always thinks she is so high up when she gets on top of a box, book or even a sheet of paper.
Here is Kelly in her new stroller.Kelly put on her hat herself.
How does Kelly do that with her toes?
MaMa tried to put Kelly on the sculpture,but Kelly would not have anything to do with that old dragon.
DaDa had a fly on him at the Zoo in China.
Coincidence? I think not!
Another rare moment. Kelly is still not very cuddly. She has recently started putting her head on MaMa's shoulder every now and then when we ask her if she's MaMa's baby.







2 comments:
I'm so glad she is showing that she likes being "MaMa's girl"! We can see it in her face in the photos, but it has to give you the warm and fuzzies to actually have her show it to you in her actions.
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to get on any old dragon either!
Princesses and dragons don't have a good history together!
Not sure how I missed this post (oh...I know...life got in the way of my blog reading!!
What a great Father's Day you had. Love the new stroller (coincidentally, our stroller-from-China lost a wheel in a big brother "accident" in Jackson, Wyoming. (Daddy rushed to the rescue with the Duct Tape!)
I love seeing the cuddly Kelly/MaMa pictures. She's come such a long way in only 8 months.
Post a Comment