Friday, October 3, 2008

What We're Up To

We have been getting ready to participate in an art show for next Sunday.
Here is Kelly with her Ladybug Light Switch Plate. Others will be available at the show.

Kelly wearing her Sterling Silver Dragonfly blue pearl necklace. There will be a few of these at the show for sale too!

3 comments:

k1 said...

Love the necklace! I have one very similar to it.

I hope you have GREAT success (read: LOTS of sales) at the art show!

Anonymous said...

I´m helding my fingers crossed - Kelly, you´re a beauty :-)!

Wish you a lot of fun at the art show!

Truly Blessed said...

Love the necklace!

You've done lots of great posts recently. Kelly is looking so grown up!

We're looking forward to seeing you in December. I still have to re-load Skype, and I'll try to do it soon so the girls can talk before we make our trip.

How fun that you're Skype-ing with "Uncle" Gene! Tell him we said "hi!"