
Are you disappointed that there haven't been more posts recently?

Ah, smile....we've just all been really busy recently...

So, DaDa is here posting a quick update to say that all is well. (And to show more photos of our wonderful daughter...) Kelly is doing well. MaMa and I are amazed at how she's changed in the short time we've had her in our lives.
And MaMa doesn't hear it enough, but she's doing a great job with Kelly. There have been many challenges (most nobody hears about) and MaMa has amazed me with her her attitude, persistance, and wisdom.

DaDa is doubly blessed with the women in his life.
2 comments:
Here's hoping all that's going on in your busy lives is GOOD!!
And, yes, more frequent posts would be great.... as time allows.
Yeah, I know how busy life can get! Post when you can -- we'll be here to soak in each word and picture you post.
Kelly's hair is getting so long and thick! Hey -- you promised pictures of pigtails, if I remember correctly...when can we expect them?
Post a Comment