Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flowery Photo Shoot

So, from the previous post, we repositioned, and Kelly was much happier here.

Kelly didn't like being laid in the suitcase, but she liked being in front of it...for a VERY short time only. DaDa was the photographer while I played kid wrangler. Then we switched, and then again. She just couldn't get the hang of it. Then I told her to, "Go sit right there for MaMa" as I pointed at the spot and she did. DaDa said, "How did you do that?", but she didn't stay. Oh well, at least we know there is potential.

These hand-dyed onesies were a gift from one of MaMa's artist friends. Thanks, MaryLea!

What serious model doesn't like her hairbrush?

It's amazing how different outfits and poses affect the overall look.

2 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

She's absolutely beautiful. That's all...beautiful!

k1 said...

Ok, this is the third time I've tried to post to this segment. If it doesn't go, I'm giving up.

There are so many changes in her from three months ago.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

You are a blessed family!