Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where Does Our Time Go?

Time...

Two years ago today, MaMa and DaDa boarded an airplane for China.

Where does our time go?

Not much time for reminiscing these days...too busy living life.

We do, however, stop and think of how things have changed, how we've been blessed, and give thanks for people who've come into our lives.

If you're reading this, thanks for being an important part of our lives. We're glad you're sharing this journey with us.

3 comments:

k1 said...

I consider myself very fortunate to have been a part of that journey and to have met you.

Nanette said...

I have no idea what has happened with those two years! It is hard to believe. We are very blessed to have met you also. We are hoping we can come to Texas in December.

P.S. I hope you got my e-mail a couple weeks ago, I have been having mail problems.

Truly Blessed said...

Two years ago -- where, indeed, has the time gone?

Looking forward to seeing you next month!