
Ready to go!
Today was Lili's Birthday party,
she is 2 years old.
Ladybug fascination...
Kelly and Lili check out the thousands of ladybugs that flew in for the celebration of Lili's second birthday.
Today was Lili's Birthday party,she is 2 years old.
Ladybug fascination...Kelly and Lili check out the thousands of ladybugs that flew in for the celebration of Lili's second birthday.
There was a ladybug cake with two candles on it...
Did somebody say CAKE?
There was lots of good food.(This was Kelly's first time at a piñata)









3 comments:
Looks like such a fun birthday party!
Poor Katie didn't get much of a party -- just her boring old family. Oh well, maybe when she's three!
"Hi" to M & Y & L from us!
Wow, Lilly makes Kelly look tall! I see the jeans are still too big around the waist though. Kelly needs to eat more!
What an awesome party theme with the live ladybugs. I am impressed that Kelly still wears a bib... I've noticed it in a few photos.
Post a Comment