Follow Kelly's adventures in Texas with her mom and dad. Yee Haw!
I do! I do! Me too!The pizza photo doesn't show!
Disregard... the third time I checked, the photo was there. Looks nummie!!!!
How long have you been cooking with just the grill???? I'm quite impressed with the diversity of your menus. I bet the house is shaping up and looking beautiful.LOVE the news video from the adoption fair./k
Looks great! So good to talk with you today (thanks for the invite to your picnic -- neener neener neener, K1!)I'll bet you'll miss cooking on the grill when your kitchen is done. We can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I do! I do! Me too!
The pizza photo doesn't show!
Disregard... the third time I checked, the photo was there.
Looks nummie!!!!
How long have you been cooking with just the grill???? I'm quite impressed with the diversity of your menus. I bet the house is shaping up and looking beautiful.
LOVE the news video from the adoption fair.
/k
Looks great!
So good to talk with you today (thanks for the invite to your picnic -- neener neener neener, K1!)
I'll bet you'll miss cooking on the grill when your kitchen is done. We can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment