Follow Kelly's adventures in Texas with her mom and dad. Yee Haw!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Another Special Saturday
Today was another special day in that Kelly was able to get together with her friends Lili and Angeline. We started out by attending an Adoption Fair.
There were many new friends to be met.
The news crew cameraman even got to take his picture with us after he interviewed us. The news man interviewed several people, and chose MaMa to lead off the story on the news that night...
This was Kelly's first time on television. As per her style, she refrained from doing anything too cute when the camera was on her. At least she turned away from the cameraman when she felt the need to pick her nose!
On our way out Kelly wanted to take a rest on the curb.
...and eat her Chinese candy...
X marked the spot for the Adoption Fair.
Dramatic skies and a happy child...
We met Lili and her parents for burgers. Red Bobin was gracious enough to take his picture with us.
Kelly wanted to give Red Robin a big hug.
After dinner we went over to Angeline's house for dessert.
2 comments:
I know some CELEBRITIES! Wow! How lucky am I! I can say "I knew, and was friends with them, when".
So any luck? I've been praying that God will grow your family somehow.
Woo hoo! What an adventurous life you lead!
You know that this TV interview blew your cover, right? Your names are "out there" for anyone to hear.
Kelly was too cute picking her nose -- and DaDa, you cracked me up when you realized what she was doing!
Kelly's going to have a little brother or sister! Yee Ha!
Post a Comment