Sunday, October 28, 2007

Preparing for Halloween

What should I be for Halloween?

MaMa, you want me to get closer?

This is as close as I'll get!

I wanna be that! What was that again?

Arrrrrrrr matie! That was some good Chocolate Ice Cream!

I could be a jester.

I could be a Teddy Bear wrestler.

I don't wanna brush my teeth!

I could be a blond!

They say blondes have more fun.

I don't know! What do you think?

Maybe I will give it a chance.

3 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Oh, the blonde pictures had me cracking up. She's MUCH too precious to ever be a blonde!

Great pictures. So glad you're taking a break from the house to enjoy the festivities AND post about them!

k1 said...

We tried a long, curly blonde wig on Katie when she was here, but it didn't stay on her long. We didn't have a camera handy either.

Too cute.

Lucky Mama said...

Kelly, I know you'll have oodles of fun regardless of hair color! Glad to see you enjoyed Halloween so much. Your new neighborhood seems lovely and fun.

/karen