Here we are looking for flooring...A., our sales associate, was very nice and reminded MaMa of her cousin in CA.

"Wow! you mean this cork stuff has been around since the late 1800's and it's good for me to run around on? I like extra cushion."
Follow Kelly's adventures in Texas with her mom and dad. Yee Haw!
5 comments:
Okay, this Kelly likes the granite countertops as well. Can you buy them for us....PLEASE!!!!!
Apparently your daughter has very good taste in home decor. Rock on, Kelly!
TB, You already have granite countertops. If anyone gets the extras, it should be ME!
(from DaDa) Yes, Kelly has great taste (she picked us, after all). Too bad her tastes often exceed our budget...
Let it be known that TB DOES NOT have granite countertops! We have Corian, it's true, but that's not the same as granite, not by a long shot!
I, too, have expensive taste and am frequently disappointed at the difference between what I can afford and what I'd really love to have!
Post a Comment