Sunday, May 27, 2007

Typical Day

Kelly loves to do many things. She is learning to play talk on her cell phone, make imaginary cookies in her little kitchen, play with her little stuffed friends, and pretends to read her books.





Here is Kelly pretending to be a mermaid wearing MaMa's shawl.

2 comments:

k1 said...

Look at all that hair!! We want pig-tails, pony-tails, or whale spouts!

She resembles a little "flapper" in the mermaid photo.

How much fun you must be having with her!

Truly Blessed said...

I agree with K1 -- break out the hairbands and bows! The girl needs some hair bling!!

I pull everything that will stay up to the top and back of Katie's head and secure it with a band (teeny, tiny little bands that are made of plastic, not rubber -- so they don't pull the hair). Sometimes I do it into two little sprouts on the top/back of her head, and we have even attempted pig tails, which most of the hair still falls out of.

We hope to see pictures soon of Kelly S. sporting some bows!

I like MaMa's shawl, and know why Kelly likes it -- it's so pretty!